SIREN | v0.85

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
DitheredOutput

Re: SIREN | v0.81 - Christmas Update

Post by DitheredOutput »

Skrell wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:41 pm
DitheredOutput wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:12 am Yeah, I'll bring that in line with 0.81 in the next couple of days.
Did this ever happen?
It did, but I tend to release first on Discord, as it's faster for feedback and applying fixes.

Here is 0.82 though which is a lot more compatible with other mods.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zWwZyz ... drive_link
Delinquent

Re: SIREN | v0.85

Post by Delinquent »

Love this mod so far, however the mod only version seems to have a minor sprite issue where the shotgun and hand sprites completely disappear during the last frames of the reload, after the magazine is inserted.
Also, it seems to be prone to freezing and some kind of black world bug in GZDoom 4.11.3, but I am playing with a ton of extra addons, so I'll see if that issue persists without the addons
Yeah, it's not the addons, unfortunately.
DitheredOutput

Post by DitheredOutput »

Delinquent wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:09 pm Love this mod so far, however the mod only version seems to have a minor sprite issue where the shotgun and hand sprites completely disappear during the last frames of the reload, after the magazine is inserted.
Also, it seems to be prone to freezing and some kind of black world bug in GZDoom 4.11.3, but I am playing with a ton of extra addons, so I'll see if that issue persists without the addons
Hey thanks, I've got a bug bix update to fix these issues due on 20/4. The shotgun and freezes are in that fix.

One thing I'm not sure on, what is a 'black word' bug?
DELTAtheDboi005
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by DELTAtheDboi005 »

what's the siren discord so i can keep up to date with it?
Delinquent

Post by Delinquent »

DitheredOutput wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:44 pm
Delinquent wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:09 pm Love this mod so far, however the mod only version seems to have a minor sprite issue where the shotgun and hand sprites completely disappear during the last frames of the reload, after the magazine is inserted.
Hey thanks, I've got a bug bix update to fix these issues due on 20/4. The shotgun and freezes are in that fix.

One thing I'm not sure on, what is a 'black word' bug?
The entire world with the exception of player sprites will suddenly turn completely black. Not sure what causes it, if it's a conflict between Siren and some of the addons I use, or what. I have no idea how to replicate it, either, so the issue could be entirely unique to me.

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”