Prepares some values for A_BishopSpawnBlur. Randombly chooses a value between 3 to 5 blurs and plays the sound BishopBlur on the BODY channel. In addition it will randomly thrust the actor in one of three directions. 47% chance to the left, 51% to the right, and 2% of the time forwards.
This code pointer is restricted to Bishop and actors inheriting from it.