|| Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
| Clip of bullets
| Actor type
| DoomEd Number
|| Class Name
| Spawn ID
| Conversation ID
|| 179, 173, 177
|| Puzzle Item ID
Strife's clip of bullets is the ammunition for the assault gun. A normal clip contains 10 bullets. Not to be confused with Doom's own bullet clip.
ACTOR ClipOfBullets : Ammo 2007
ConversationID 179, 173, 177
Tag "$TAG_CLIPOFBULLETS" // "Clip of Bullets"
Inventory.PickupMessage "$TXT_CLIPOFBULLETS" // "You picked up the clip of bullets."
BLIT A -1