|| Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
| Energy pod
| Actor type
| DoomEd Number
|| Class Name
| Spawn ID
| Conversation ID
|| 183, 177, 181
|| Puzzle Item ID
A pod of energy for Strife's flamethrower and mauler. Not to be confused with Doom's own energy cell.
ACTOR EnergyPod : Ammo 2047
ConversationID 183, 177, 181
Tag "$TAG_ENERGYPOD" // "Energy Pod"
Inventory.PickupMessage "$TXT_ENERGYPOD" // "You picked up the energy pod."
BRY1 AB 6