|| Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
| Green flag
| Actor type
|| Interactive object
| DoomEd Number
|| Class Name
|| Warning: This class is a Skulltag-specific actor that is not included in ZDoom!
Classes: Actor → Inventory → TeamItem → Flag → GreenFlag
The green team's Flag in Skulltag's "Capture the Flag" game mode.
ACTOR GreenFlag : Flag 5133
GFLA ABC 3
GFLA DEF 3 BRIGHT
GFLS ABCDEF 3