|| Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
| Sigil of the magus
| Actor type
|| Puzzle item
| DoomEd Number
|| Class Name
| Conversation ID
|| Puzzle Item ID
This actor needs a description.
ACTOR PuzzMWeapon : PuzzleItem 9017
Inventory.PickupMessage "$TXT_ARTIPUZZMWEAPON" // "SIGIL OF THE MAGUS"
AMWP A -1