|| Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
| Raise alarm
| Actor type
| DoomEd Number
|| Class Name
| Conversation ID
|| 301, 283, 300
|| Puzzle Item ID
This is a dummy Strife item that is sometimes given to the player during conversations if he responds using the "incorrect" answer. When this item is in the inventory, all monsters surrounding the player are alerted and start attacking.
ACTOR RaiseAlarm : DummyStrifeItem native
ConversationID 301, 283, 300
Tag "$TAG_ALARM" // "Alarm"