|| Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
| Actor type
| DoomEd Number
|| Class Name
| Conversation ID
|| Puzzle Item ID
Classes: Actor → Sentinel
Sentinels are small, round robots from Strife. They attack by repeatedly firing laser shots which are very fast but do little damage. This can make them dangerous in large groups, but they don't have much health, and have 100% painchance. Use this to your advantage, as they counter-attack if you don't keep shooting them.
ACTOR Sentinel 3006
Obituary "$OB_SENTINEL" // "%o was shot down by a Sentinel."
action native A_SentinelAttack();
SEWR A 10 A_Look
SEWR A 6 A_SentinelBob
SEWR A 6 A_Chase
SEWR B 4 A_FaceTarget
SEWR C 8 Bright A_SentinelAttack
SEWR C 4 Bright A_SentinelRefire
SEWR D 5 A_Pain
SEWR D 7 A_Fall
SEWR E 8 Bright A_TossGib
SEWR F 5 Bright A_Scream
SEWR GH 4 Bright A_TossGib
SEWR I 4
SEWR J 5