|| Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
| Strife humanoid
| Actor type
| DoomEd Number
|| Class Name
Classes: Actor → StrifeHumanoid
The base class for all Strife NPCs, used to define the burning and the disintegrating death they can undergo. It cannot be used directly in-game. A_DropFire creates fire droplets.
BURN A 3 Bright A_PlaySoundEx("human/imonfire", "Voice")
BURN B 3 Bright A_DropFire
BURN C 3 Bright A_Wander
BURN D 3 Bright A_NoBlocking
BURN E 5 Bright A_DropFire
BURN FGH 5 Bright A_Wander
BURN I 5 Bright A_DropFire
BURN JKL 5 Bright A_Wander
BURN M 5 Bright A_DropFire
BURN NOPQPQ 5 Bright
BURN RSTU 7 Bright
BURN V -1
DISR A 5 A_PlaySoundEx("misc/disruptordeath", "Voice")
DISR BC 5
DISR D 5 A_NoBlocking
DISR EF 5
DISR GHIJ 4
MEAT D 700