|| Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
| Length of chain
| Actor type
| DoomEd Number
|| Class Name
A hanging length of chain, 64 map units tall. It can be combined with ZChainBit32, ZChainEndHeart, ZChainEndHook1, ZChainEndHook2, ZChainEndSpike and ZChainEndSkull to form long hanging chains by carefully adjusting the height value of each in the map editor.
ACTOR ZChainBit64 8072
CHNS B -1