ZDoom:How does one edit a page
For help with writing pages, consult the following pages from MediaWiki's User's Guide:
- Editing overview (includes descriptions of wiki markup)
- Starting a new page
- Using tables
- Using redirects
- For page titles, capitalize the first word and any proper nouns. Leave all other words uncapitalized. For instance, use the title "Custom damage types" and not "Custom Damage Types."
- Try to format your page so it is easily readable.
- Don't overuse bold and colored text.
- Link to other wiki pages anywhere where it is possible (e.g. if you want to write "I like to smash cacodemons with a plasma rifle", write it like "I like to smash cacodemons with a plasma rifle").
- Follow the editing guidelines for special pages described below.
Editing an ACS built-in page
This section applies to pages listed at Built-in ACS functions.
Editing a class page
This section applies to pages listed at Classes.
Editing an action function page
This section applies to pages listed at Action functions.
Making a new ZDoom WAD article
For making a new Wad Article, please follow the WAD Page Guidelines.
You may upload files as long as you don't abuse the system with it. Use common sense before using the upload page. Be sure to compress any files as much as you can before uploading to save space.
When uploading images be sure to scale them down to the smallest possible, as huge images take up more space. The largest size for images should be 800 x 600. Screenshots should have [[Category:Screenshots]] in the summary.
Other files are fine as long as they are linked to on at least one page and are relevant on the Wiki (Example maps are welcome. Actual released wads are not welcome). The Wiki is not a file host.