void Radius_Quake2 (int tid, int intensity, int duration, int damrad, int tremrad, str sound)
- tid: Thing ID of map thing(s) for quake foci (if 0, the activator is used as the sole focus)
- intensity: Strength of earthquake, ranging from 1 to 9
- duration: Duration in tics
- damrad: Radius of damage in map units
- tremrad: Radius of tremor in map units
- sound: the sound effect to play to accompany the tremor
Creates an earthquake at the specified foci (map spots).
Contrarily to the Radius_Quake action special, the radii for damage and tremor are given directly in map units, not in "tiles" of 64x64 map units. This must be kept in mind when updating a script from Radius_Quake to Radius_Quake2. Another difference with Radius_Quake is that the tid is the first parameter, rather than the last.
|Note: This article lists no examples. If you make use of this feature in your own project(s) or know of any basic examples that could be shared, please. This will make it easier to understand for future authors seeking assistance. Your contibutions are greatly appreciated.|