December 24, 2004
- New: Instead of using a static image as a title, you can now use a map.
Just create it as normal, being sure to do something interesting with
scripting, and rename it TITLEMAP. It will load just like a normal map,
but it will behave like a title picture.
- Fixed: The intermission did not compensate for non-4:3 aspect ratios.
- Fixed status bar border for widescreen ratios other than 16:9.
- Corrected clean scaling calculations for widescreens.
- Changed: Giving a BasicArmorBonus now also multiplies the original amount
by the specified amount instead of just using the specified amount.
- Fixed: When P_SpawnPlayer() transfers a voodoo doll's inventory to the new
player, it also needs to transfer the InventoryID property so that items
picked up later won't receive the same ID as an item they already have.
- Fixed: ArtiPoisonBag::BeginPlay() did not call the superclass's version of
- Changed A_FireScreamReplace to A_FireScream. Now it plays the sound itself.
On a related note, moved A_ClericBurnScream to the start of the ClericBoss's
flaming death and changed the old instance back to A_Scream.
- Fixed: Forgot to delete some old code in AActor::Tick().
- Fixed: The second sidedef-only constructor for DScroller did not set up an
- Fixed: R_DrawSkyBoxes() initialized the clipping drawseg's siz values to
1<<31, which is actually INT_MIN, not INT_MAX!
- Fixed: Some properties were not properly transferred when unmorphing an
- Fixed: You got HOM around the status bar in widescreen mode if you didn't
scale the status bar.
- Fixed: You could use the down arrow key to select blank entries on the last
line in the video mode menu if that line was not full.
- Fixed: The backpack handled pickups for everything after you got one.