Jump to navigation Jump to search
A_Blast [(int flags [, float strength [, float radius [, float speed [, string blasteffect [, string blastsound]]]]])]
Blasts actors away as a disc of repulsion does.
- flags: The following flags can be used alone, combined as needed by listing their keywords (separated by the '
- BF_USEAMMO — If this flag is set and the codepointer is used by a player, ammunition is used. By default, it is not. Do not set this flag in an inventory item or player class!
- BF_DONTWARN — If this flag is set, monsters will not be woken up by the sound of the blast. By default, they are.
- BF_AFFECTBOSSES — If this flag is set, monsters with the BOSS flag are affected. By default, they are immune to this effect.
- BF_NOIMPACTDAMAGE — If this flag is set, affected monsters will not cause melee damage on impact. By default, they do.
- BF_ONLYVISIBLETHINGS — If this flag is set, only visible monsters will be blasted away. (New from 4.7.0)
- strength: Not actually used by default. ZScript-based actors can take it into account by overriding the SpecialBlastHandling virtual function. (Default: 255.)
- radius: the maximum distance at which actors are affected. (Default: 255)
- speed: The speed at which blasted actors are sent away. (Default: 20.0)
- blasteffect: The actor spawned on each blasted actor to show the effect taking place. (Default: BlastEffect)
- blastsound: The sound to play when blasting. (Default: BlastRadius)