Jump to navigation Jump to search
A_Remove (int pointer [, int flags [, string filter [, string species]]])
Removes an actor based upon which actor pointer is chosen and the flags.
- pointers: the following actor pointers are valid:
- AAPTR_DEFAULT - Removes the calling actor itself.
- AAPTR_TARGET - Removes the actor's target.
- AAPTR_MASTER - Removes the actor's master.
- AAPTR_TRACER - Removes the actor's tracer.
- flags: the following flags can be combined using the | character between name constants:
- RMVF_MISSILES - Allows removal of missiles associated with the pointer.
- RMVF_NOMONSTERS - The function will not remove monsters and simply skip them. By default, before the introduction of assigning masters to missiles, similar functions would only work on monsters. To ensure consistency, only monsters are allowed for removal by default.
- RMVF_MISC - Allows removal of things that are neither missile nor monster.
- RMVF_EVERYTHING - Overrides all other flags. Disables discrimination and removes the actor of any type regardless of what it is.
- RMVF_EXFILTER — inverts the case of the class name filter; the pointed to actor is only removed if its class name does not match the value passed to filter.
- RMVF_EXSPECIES — inverts the case of the species filter; the pointed to actor is only removed if its species does not match the value passed to species.
- RMVF_EITHER — the pointed to actor is removed if either of its class name or species matches the values passed to filter and species, respectively.
- filter: the actor class to remove. The pointed to actor is only removed if its class name matches the specified filter class. Default is "None".
- species: the actor species to remove. The pointed to actor is only removed if its species matches the specified species filter. Default is "None".
|Note: This article lists no examples. If you make use of this feature in your own project(s) or know of any basic examples that could be shared, please. This will make it easier to understand for future authors seeking assistance. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.|