void A_SprayDecal (String name [, double dist [, vector3 offset [, vector3 direction]]])
void A_SprayDecal (String name [, double dist [, vector3 offset [, vector3 direction [, bool useBloodColor [, color decalColor]]]]]) (New from 4.7.0)
|Note: starting with 4.4.0, this function is no longer fully supported by DECORATE. If used from DECORATE, all parameters starting from offset should be omitted. Consider switching to ZScript to fully utilize this function.|
Generates the specified decal on a nearby wall. The calling actor needs to be facing the wall in order to successfully generate the decal.
- name: the name of the decal to generate as defined in DECALDEF.
- dist: the maximum distance in map units the calling actor can stand from the wall and still successfully generate the decal. Default is 172.0.
- offset: (Need more info) Default is (0, 0, 0).
- direction: (Need more info) Default is (0, 0, 0).
- useBloodColor (New from 4.7.0): if this is true, the sprayed decal is shaded to match the calling actor's blood color. Default is false.
- decalColor (New from 4.7.0): the desired color of the decal. Due to how decals work in the engine, the decal is only properly colorized if the graphic is grayscaled. This parameter takes precedence over useBloodColor. Default is 0.
|Note: This article lists no examples. If you make use of this feature in your own project(s) or know of any basic examples that could be shared, please. This will make it easier to understand for future authors seeking assistance. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.|