Decoration objects that can be destroyed. May have special effects when destroyed, such as spawning an actor, opening a new area, activating a script, or at least simply not being an obstacle anymore. Objects that deal damage when destroyed, such as the explosive barrels from Doom, are instead in the Hazard category.
Categories by type
- Key: For opening locked doors.
- Light sources: A type of decoration that is supposed to emit light.
- Map spot: Invisible things that achieve certain special effects.
- Monster: Enemies and allies that aren't controlled by a player.
- Player: Enemies and allies that are controlled by a player.
- Powerup: Items (other than health or armor) that are used on pickup.
- Power: Effects and abilities gained by using an artifact or powerup.
- Puzzle item: In practice, a type of key that is lost when used.
- Quest item: An item that must be in the inventory to progress in Strife quests.
- Script thing: For scripting actors and points of view.
- Token: An hidden item placed in the inventory to help the engine keep track of things.
- SFX: Special effects such as projectile trails, sparks, dripping water and so on.
- Vegetation: Trees, mushrooms, mosses and lichens.
- Weapon: What can go in a player's arsenal.
Pages in category "Breakable"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.