A type of decoration really popular among certain monsters. This category is for objects that can be placed on a map with a map editor, for gore created during game by hurting or killing things, see Gibs.
Categories by type
- Key: For opening locked doors.
- Light sources: A type of decoration that is supposed to emit light.
- Map spot: Invisible things that achieve certain special effects.
- Monster: Enemies and allies that aren't controlled by a player.
- Player: Enemies and allies that are controlled by a player.
- Powerup: Items (other than health or armor) that are used on pickup.
- Power: Effects and abilities gained by using an artifact or powerup.
- Puzzle item: In practice, a type of key that is lost when used.
- Quest item: An item that must be in the inventory to progress in Strife quests.
- Script thing: For scripting actors and points of view.
- Token: An hidden item placed in the inventory to help the engine keep track of things.
- SFX: Special effects such as projectile trails, sparks, dripping water and so on.
- Vegetation: Trees, mushrooms, mosses and lichens.
- Weapon: What can go in a player's arsenal.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Gore"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total.