Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Note: This feature is for ZScript only.|
bool CheckBlock([int flags[, int ptr[, double xofs[, double yofs[, double zofs[, double angle]]]]]])
Checks if the Actor is being blocked by anything at the specified position.
- flags - 0 by default. The flags to use for the check.
- ptr - AAPTR_DEFAULT by default. The pointer of the actor that should be doing the check.
- xofs - 0 by default. The relative forwards offset to check at.
- yofs - 0 by default. The relative sideways offset to check at. Positive values shift right while negative values shift left.
- zofs - 0 by default. The relative upwards offset to check at.
- angle - 0 by default. The relative angle offset to use when shifting the check position.
Returns true if an actor or line was blocking the Actor at the specified position.
|Note: This article lists no examples. If you make use of this feature in your own project(s) or know of any basic examples that could be shared, please add them. This will make it easier to understand for future authors seeking assistance. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.|