||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
Armor is an internal class that is used as a base class for various types of internal armor classes. It does not have any particular use that is worth mentioning. The only thing it does is to provide a default pickup sound for its subclasses.
ACTOR Armor : Inventory native
Classes in the Armor category