||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
When used, dragonskin bracers increase the player's armor class by four points up to the class's maximum. If the player class does not have an armor class as in Hexen, then it gives 50 armor points up to 300.
ACTOR ArtiBoostArmor : Inventory native
BRAC ABCDEFGH 4 Bright