||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
|Inhilicon's Wings of Wrath
Classes: Actor → Inventory → PowerupGiver → ArtiFly
This artifact allows the user to fly. Depending on the level options (in MAPINFO), the power will either last only for a short time or be available until level exit (or hub exit, if in a hub). The default behavior is to last for a limited time in Heretic but until leaving the hub in Hexen. It is not possible normally to hoard this artifact for later levels as they are lost upon leaving the level or hub.
ACTOR ArtiFly : PowerupGiver
Inventory.PickupMessage "$TXT_ARTIFLY" // "WINGS OF WRATH"
SOAR ABCB 5