||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
|Serpent staff projectile
The projectile fired by the Serpent Staff. The native engine code makes this actor and any actor inheriting from this cause poison damage.
ACTOR CStaffMissile native
CSSF DDEE 1 Bright A_CStaffMissileSlither
CSSF FG 4 Bright
CSSF HI 3 Bright