||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
The chaingun is a rapid fire bullet weapon. It is dropped by chaingunners and uses clips for ammo.
ACTOR Chaingun : DoomWeapon
Inventory.PickupMessage "$GOTCHAINGUN" // "You got the chaingun"
Obituary "$OB_MPCHAINGUN" // "%o was mowed down by %k's chaingun."
CHGG A 1 A_WeaponReady
CHGG A 1 A_Lower
CHGG A 1 A_Raise
CHGG AB 4 A_FireCGun
CHGG B 0 A_ReFire
CHGF A 5 Bright A_Light1
CHGF B 5 Bright A_Light1
MGUN A -1