||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
Classes: PlayerPawn → DoomPlayer → ChexPlayer
The player actor used in the Chex Quest modification for Doom. This is essentially the default Doom player with a few minor changes.
ACTOR ChexPlayer : DoomPlayer
Player.DisplayName "Chex Warrior"
Player.StartItem "MiniZorchRecharge", 50
Player.DamageScreenColor "60 b0 58"
Player.WeaponSlot 1, Bootspoon, SuperBootspork
Player.WeaponSlot 2, MiniZorcher
Player.WeaponSlot 3, LargeZorcher, SuperLargeZorcher
Player.WeaponSlot 4, RapidZorcher
Player.WeaponSlot 5, ZorchPropulsor
Player.WeaponSlot 6, PhasingZorcher
Player.WeaponSlot 7, LAZDevice
Player.ColorRange 192, 207 //Not perfect, but its better than everyone being blue.
Player.ColorSet 0, "Light Blue", 0xC0, 0xCF, 0xC2
Player.ColorSet 1, "Green", 0x70, 0x7F, 0x72
Player.ColorSet 2, "Gray", 0x60, 0x6F, 0x62
Player.ColorSet 3, "Brown", 0x40, 0x4F, 0x42
Player.ColorSet 4, "Red", 0x20, 0x2F, 0x22
Player.ColorSet 5, "Light Gray", 0x58, 0x67, 0x5A
Player.ColorSet 6, "Light Brown", 0x38, 0x47, 0x3A
Player.ColorSet 7, "Light Red", 0xB0, 0xBF, 0xB2