||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
Classes: Actor → CorpseBit
A container actor for four different bits of an exploded sitting corpse. Any replacement for this actor needs to have likewise four states defined in the same way, as Spawn to Spawn+3 are the four possible states in which the A_CorpseExplode function will place them when it spawns them. Spawn+3 corresponds to the corpse's head, the other three are random, nondescript chunks of flesh.
CPB1 A -1
CPB2 A -1
CPB3 A -1
CPB4 A -1