||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
|Tomed crossbow shot
The projectiles fired by the tomed ethereal crossbow. While they do less damage than their non-tomed counterparts, this is balanced by the fact the tomed crossbow shoots three of them. They also spawn trails of magic sparks behind them.
ACTOR CrossbowFX2 : CrossbowFX1
FX03 B 1 Bright A_SpawnItemEx("CrossbowFX4", random2[BoltSpark]()*0.015625, random2[BoltSpark]()*0.015625,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, SXF_ABSOLUTEPOSITION, 50)