||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
||Puzzle Item ID
Thought you'd killed the Entity, did you? Think again! Three of these appear when the Entity dies. They are weaker than the Entity, as they use only the first two forms of the Sigil and have less health. If a level contains one or more of these, all of them dying ends the level instantly.
ACTOR EntitySecond : SpectralMonster
Obituary "$OB_ENTITY" // "%o felt the wrath of The One God."
action native A_SubEntityDeath();
MNAL R 10 Bright A_Look
MNAL R 5 Bright A_SentinelBob
MNAL ST 5 Bright A_Chase
MNAL U 5 Bright A_SentinelBob
MNAL V 5 Bright A_Chase
MNAL W 5 Bright A_SentinelBob
MNAL S 4 Bright A_FaceTarget
MNAL R 4 Bright A_CustomMeleeAttack((random[SpectreMelee](0, 255)&9)*5)
MNAL T 4 Bright A_SentinelBob
MNAL W 4 Bright A_FaceTarget
MNAL U 4 Bright A_CustomMissile("SpectralLightningH3", 32, 0)
MNAL V 4 Bright A_SentinelBob
MNAL R 2 Bright A_Pain
MDTH A 3 Bright A_Scream
MDTH B 3 Bright A_TossGib
MDTH C 3 Bright A_NoBlocking
MDTH DEFGHIJKLMN 3 Bright A_TossGib
MDTH O 3 Bright A_SubEntityDeath