||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
|Mancubus flamethrower projectile
A large fireball shot from a Mancubus.
||Note: The ZScript definition below is for reference and may be different in the current version of GZDoom.The most up-to-date version of this code can be found here.
class FatShot : Actor
MANF AB 4 BRIGHT;
MISL B 8 BRIGHT;
MISL C 6 BRIGHT;
MISL D 4 BRIGHT;
||Note: This is legacy code, kept here for reference only. DECORATE is still supported but no longer used by GZDoom. GZDoom internally uses the ZScript definition above.
MANF AB 4 Bright
MISL B 8 Bright
MISL C 6 Bright
MISL D 4 Bright