||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
A close cousin of the gargoyles from Heretic, the afrit looks like a small black gargoyle wreathed in flames. It is more aggressive and mobile than the gargoyles, though, and often sends volleys of fireballs while strafing.
Obituary "$OB_FIREDEMON" // "%o tasted an Afrit's fire."
action native A_FiredRocks();
action native A_FiredChase();
action native A_FiredAttack();
action native A_FiredSplotch();
FDMN X 5 Bright
FDMN EFG 10 Bright A_Look
FDMN E 8 Bright
FDMN F 6 Bright
FDMN G 5 Bright
FDMN F 8 Bright
FDMN E 6 Bright
FDMN G 7 Bright A_FiredRocks
FDMN HI 5 Bright
FDMN J 5 Bright A_UnSetInvulnerable
FDMN ABC 5 Bright A_FireDChase
FDMN D 0 Bright A_UnSetInvulnerable
FDMN D 6 Bright A_Pain
FDMN K 3 Bright A_FaceTarget
FDMN KKK 5 Bright A_FiredAttack
FDMN M 5 A_FaceTarget
FDMN N 5 A_NoBlocking
FDMN O 5 A_FiredSplotch
FDMN D 4 Bright A_FaceTarget
FDMN L 4 Bright A_Scream
FDMN L 4 Bright A_NoBlocking
FDMN L 200 Bright
FDMN R 5 A_FreezeDeath
FDMN R 1 A_FreezeDeathChunks