||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
This actor needs a description.
CFFX ABC 3 Bright
CFFX D 4 Bright
CFFX E 3 Bright
CFFX F 4 Bright
CFFX G 3 Bright
CFFX H 4 Bright
CFFX I 3 Bright
CFFX J 4 Bright
CFFX K 3 Bright
CFFX L 4 Bright
CFFX M 3 Bright