||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
Like the Cycloptis Commonus (or Doom's Demon), this flemoid moves quicky and uses melee attacks.
The Stridicus has higher health and speed than the cycloptis, making it a greater threat.
ACTOR FlemoidusStridicus replaces FlemoidusCycloptisCommonus
DamageFactor "Flem", 0.0
DamageFactor "Slime", 0.0 //in chex3.exe the slam now has slime damagetype
SARG AB 10 A_Look
SARG AABBCCDD 2 A_Chase
SARG EF 8 A_FaceTarget
SARG G 8 A_CustomMeleeAttack(random[sargattack](1,10)*4, "", "", "Flem")
SARG H 2
SARG H 2 A_Pain
SARG I 8
SARG J 8 A_Scream
SARG K 4
SARG L 4 A_NoBlocking
SARG M 4
SARG N -1
SARG N 5
SARG MLKJI 5