||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
A generator that creates small, medium and large patches of fog. Its arguments are used as such:
||Moving speed of spawned fog patches
||Angle spread of spawned fog patches' movement, in units of +/- 0.7°
||Countdown between calls of A_FogSpawn that actually spawn a fog patch
||Lifetime countdown for spawned fog patches, see A_FogMove
action native A_FogSpawn();
TNT1 A 20 A_FogSpawn