||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
||308, 289, 306
||Puzzle Item ID
A piece of paper from Strife Teaser demo. SCRIPT32 in strife0.wad has an Acolyte that drops this, but that Acolyte isn't found in the map. It seems to be totally unused in the final game.
ACTOR InterrogatorReport : Inventory
Tag "$TAG_REPORT" // "Report"
Inventory.PickupMessage "$TXT_REPORT" // "You picked up the report."
TOKN A -1