||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
The ghost version of the undead warrior. Contrarily to its skeletal variant, all his attacks use the more powerful bloody axe rather than the usual ethereal axe, this difference in behavior is handled by the native action A_KnightAttack rather than by the actor's DECORATE code. Being a ghost, physical projectiles, such as the phoenix shot or the firemace's attacks, pass through him without causing any harm.
ACTOR KnightGhost : Knight