||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
The Chex Quest equivalent to the BFG9000. Functions identically.
ACTOR LAZDevice : BFG9000
Inventory.PickupMessage "$GOTLAZDEVICE" // "You got the LAZ Device! Woot!"
Tag "$TAG_LAZDEVICE" // "LAZ Device"
BFGG A 20 A_BFGSound
BFGG B 10 A_GunFlash
BFGG B 10 A_FireCustomMissile("LAZBall")
BFGG B 20 A_ReFire