||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
The most common of the firemace's projectiles, it also serves as a base class for its large and small spheres. Unlike the other firemace spheres, it is not affected by gravity when spawned, until its first A_MacePL1Check.
action native A_MacePL1Check();
action native A_MaceBallImpact();
FX02 AB 4 A_MacePL1Check
FX02 F 4 Bright A_MaceBallImpact
FX02 GHIJ 4 Bright