||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
|Large firemace sphere
The firemace's secondary projectile, this mace sphere bounces a few times, spawning two small spheres on each bounce. The native action A_MaceBallImpact2 manages that by "resurrecting" the sphere (setting it back to its spawn state) unless its vertical speed is too slow, and by spawning the smaller ones.
ACTOR MaceFX2 : MaceFX1
action native A_MaceBallImpact2();
FX02 CD 4
FX02 F 4 A_MaceBallImpact2