||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
When the tome of power is activated, the firemace fires a single, slow and huge crushing sphere that will only deal its normal damage to enemies with either the BOSS or the DONTSQUASH flags. Enemies that have the INVULNERABLE flag are unaffected, enemies that have a chaos device will automatically use it to escape, and enemies with the GHOST flag (including from the use of a shadowsphere) will be unaffected as the sphere will pass through them. In all other cases, the sphere deals one million damage, resulting in an instant kill.
ACTOR MacePowered : Mace
action native A_FireMacePL2();
MACE B 4
MACE D 4 A_FireMacePL2
MACE B 4
MACE A 8 A_ReFire