||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
|Map spot with gravity
A map spot is an actor used to identify a particular spot on the map so as to have events happening there. This map spot is affected by gravity and thus always at floor level. It has pretty much nothing unique to it, it is just a way to place a TID somewhere on a map and any other actor can be used instead if appropriate.
ACTOR MapSpotGravity : MapSpot