||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
||Puzzle Item ID
A peasant wearing red tunic. Appears as Derwin in the Warehouse in MAP04: Power Station and as Harris in the Tavern in MAP33, which is a leftover from the teaser version of the game.
||Bad guy (Has been selling kids to the Order) who needs to be killed so you can get his ear for the governor.
||Harris instance in the tavern. Not to be confused with the Harris in what is Rowan's room in MAP02, where it is Peasant4.
ACTOR Peasant5 : Peasant