||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
|Tomed phoenix rod flame
The fire thrown by a powered-up phoenix rod. These projectiles have a half chance of freezing the player who shot them for four tics upon impact.
ACTOR PhoenixFX2 native
action native A_FlameEnd();
action native A_FloatPuff();
FX09 ABABA 2 Bright
FX09 B 2 Bright A_FlameEnd
FX09 CDEF 2 Bright
FX09 G 3 Bright
FX09 H 3 Bright A_FloatPuff
FX09 I 4 Bright
FX09 JK 5 Bright