||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
|Tomed phoenix rod
When the tome of power is activated, the phoenix rod fires a short-range, continuous stream of flames. Be careful not to refire on a close enemy after the tome has run out of time, though.
ACTOR PhoenixRodPowered : PhoenixRod native
action native A_InitPhoenixPL2();
action native A_FirePhoenixPL2();
action native A_ShutdownPhoenixPL2();
PHNX B 3 A_InitPhoenixPL2
PHNX C 1 A_FirePhoenixPL2
PHNX B 4 A_ReFire
PHNX B 4 A_ShutdownPhoenixPL2