||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
A strange fungal growth, floating a few inches over the ground, which explodes when damaged too much. Like Doom's explosive barrels, chain reactions are possible. In places where a PodGenerator is present, new pods will appear spontaneously to replace exploded pods.
action native A_PodPain(class<Actor> podtype = "PodGoo");
action native A_RemovePod();
PPOD A 10
PPOD B 14 A_PodPain
PPOD C 5 Bright A_RemovePod
PPOD D 5 Bright A_Scream
PPOD E 5 Bright A_Explode
PPOD F 10 Bright
PPOD IJKLMNOP 3