||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
A shattered pottery piece that is spawned when a pottery is smashed.
action native A_PotteryChooseBit();
action native A_PotteryCheck();
PBIT ABCDE -1
PBIT F 0 A_PotteryChooseBit
PBIT F 140
PBIT F 1 A_PotteryCheck
PBIT G 140
PBIT G 1 A_PotteryCheck
PBIT H 140
PBIT H 1 A_PotteryCheck
PBIT I 140
PBIT I 1 A_PotteryCheck
PBIT J 140
PBIT J 1 A_PotteryCheck