||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
||141, 137, 140
||Puzzle Item ID
ACTOR Power3Key : StrifeKey
Tag "$TAG_POWER3KEY" // "Power3 Key"
Inventory.PickupMessage "$TXT_POWER3KEY" // "You picked up the Power3 Key."
PWR3 A -1