||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
|Stalker meat chunk
A meat chunk from a stalker or a stalker leader. It is spawned when gibbed.
action native A_FloatGib();
action native A_DelayGib();
action native A_SinkGib();
SSXD Q 6
SSXD Q 6 A_FloatGib
SSXD QQ 8 A_FloatGib
SSXD QQ 12 A_FloatGib
SSXD Q 232 A_DelayGib
SSXD QQ 12 A_SinkGib
SSXD QQQ 8 A_SinkGib