||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
A serpentine enemy wielding a magic trident able to throw projectiles of ice and fire. They are tougher than they look.
DropItem "PhoenixRodAmmo", 84, 5
SNKE AB 10 A_Look
SNKE ABCD 4 A_Chase
SNKE FF 5 A_FaceTarget
SNKE FFF 4 A_CustomMissile("SnakeProjA", 32, 0, 0, CMF_CHECKTARGETDEAD)
SNKE FFF 5 A_FaceTarget
SNKE F 4 A_CustomMissile("SnakeProjB", 32, 0, 0, CMF_CHECKTARGETDEAD)
SNKE E 3
SNKE E 3 A_Pain
SNKE G 5
SNKE H 5 A_Scream
SNKE IJKL 5
SNKE M 5 A_NoBlocking
SNKE NO 5
SNKE P -1