||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
After D'Sparil's mount is slain, it appears for a moment that the Serpent Rider is dead, too. But he quickly rises to his feet and begins battle alone. It shouldn't be a surprise that he is a tougher opponent than his pet. The native action A_Srcr2Decide is used to determine whether he teleports before an attack, while A_Srcr2Attack will make him either perform a melee attack, throw a devastating lightning bolt or summon forth two of his Disciples through summoning spells. When he dies, A_Sor2DthInit kills all remaining monsters on the level and sets his deathloop to loop seven times. A_Sor2DthLoop controls this looping behavior; an identical result could have been achieved with
SDTH DEFDEFDEFDEFDEFDEFDEF 7.
action native A_Srcr2Decide();
action native A_Srcr2Attack();
action native A_Sor2DthInit();
action native A_Sor2DthLoop();
SOR2 MN 10 A_Look
SOR2 MNOP 4 A_Chase
SOR2 AB 4
SOR2 C 4 A_PlaySound("dsparil/rise", CHAN_BODY, 1, FALSE, ATTN_NONE)
SOR2 DEF 4
SOR2 G 12 A_PlaySound("dsparil/sight", CHAN_BODY, 1, FALSE, ATTN_NONE)
SOR2 Q 3
SOR2 Q 6 A_Pain
SOR2 R 9 A_Srcr2Decide
SOR2 S 9 A_FaceTarget
SOR2 T 20 A_Srcr2Attack
SOR2 LKJIHG 6
SDTH A 8 A_Sor2DthInit
SDTH B 8
SDTH C 8 A_PlaySound("dsparil/scream", CHAN_BODY, 1, FALSE, ATTN_NONE)
SDTH DE 7
SDTH F 7 A_Sor2DthLoop
SDTH G 6 A_PlaySound("dsparil/explode", CHAN_BODY, 1, FALSE, ATTN_NONE)
SDTH H 6
SDTH I 18
SDTH J 6 A_NoBlocking
SDTH K 6 A_PlaySound("dsparil/bones", CHAN_BODY, 1, FALSE, ATTN_NONE)
SDTH LMN 6
SDTH O -1 A_BossDeath