||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
|D'Sparil's Disciple invocation
One of D'Sparil's two modes of attack, this projectile (visually similar to a disciple shot) spawns a disciple and dies afterwards. D'Sparil spawns two of those, at 45° on both sides of him. The native action A_GenWizard is responsible for spawning a disciple and, if spawning was successful, spawning a teleport fog as well and setting the projectile into its death state.
action native A_GenWizard();
FX11 A 35 Bright
FX11 A 5 Bright A_GenWizard
FX11 B 5 Bright
FX11 CDEFG 5 Bright